Hydraulic Ram Tilt Hitch
JB Attachments is proud to bring you the most robust Tilting Hitch on the market. Its unique, patented, opposing double-ram design, gives this Hitch the kind of heavy duty operating characteristics that contractors are looking for in a Tilt Hitch. This Tilt Hitch won’t creep or chatter, ensuring the attachment stays where the operator wants it all of the time.
The JBA Ram Tilt Hitch is designed to pivot up to 45 degrees each way from horizontal, making light work of more delicate or difficult earthmoving tasks. Bucket pickup duties are taken care of by a similar sliding multi-fit arrangement that the JBA Fabricated Quick Hitch operates.
The JBA Ram TIlt Hitch tilts up to 45 degrees each way from centre giving a full 90 degree range of tilt. It tilts from the force of two single acting displacement rams hydraulically locking against each other, a design concept unique and patented to JBA 10 years ago. This design prevents creeping and chattering and keeps Tilt Hitches exactly where you want them all of the time.
The ram sizes in our Ram Tilt Hitches are bigger than the machines capacity, resulting in greater power and less stress on the machine. They also have single acting cylinders to minimise moving parts which reduces wear and makes them easy to clean and maintain.
The JBA Ram Tilt Hitch has undergone many, many years of extreme testing. It is consistently classified as a top performer by earthmoving operators for its strength and endurance with many customers experiencing 20,000 machine hours of trouble free use with no ram leaks or failures.
The JBA Ram Tilt Hitch is extremely versatile; catering to all applications by tilting any attachment you need. Like our Fabricated Hitches, the Tilt Hitch has a safety mechanism which locks the attachment to the Hitch if hoses get damaged. This safety feature can be released with ease when the operator decides the machine and attachment are in a safe position.
Our unique opposing double ram technology is also used in our JBA Tilt Buckets...
- The Tilt Hitch is designed to pivot up to 45 degrees each way from horizontal, making light work of more delicate or difficult earthmoving tasks.
- Patented design unique to JBA where tilting results from the force of two single acting displacement rams hydraulically locking aginst each other.
- Bucket pickup duties are taken care of by a sliding multi-fit arrangement.
- Ram sizes are larger than the machine's capacity resulting in greater power and less stress on the machine.
- Single acting cylinders minimise moving parts resulting in lower maintenance.
- Extremely versatile, catering to all applications with compatibility with a wide range of attachments.
- Very robust design enabling 20,000 machine hours of trouble free use with no ram leaks or failures.
- Safety Mechanism locks the attachment to the hitch if the hoses get damaged.
- Safety feature can be easily released when the operator puts machine and attachment in a safe position.